Terms and Conditions
LIQUID INTEREST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A maximum of £150 Liquid Interest can be accrued and stored in a member's Bottle Bank. If £150 is earned, no further Interest will accumulate until redemption is made. After redeeming your credit, you can then begin to accumulate Liquid Interest again.
- Any recipes or tasting notes are to be approved by the website administrator before Liquid Interest is added to a member's Bottle Bank.
- Tasting notes must be made public by the member and then approved by the website administrator in order to be eligible for Liquid Interest.
- If you redeem Liquid Interest to pay for your order you will not earn Liquid Interest on that transaction.
- Liquid Interest can not be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- A member will receive Liquid Interest once the friend they recommended signs up to the Wine Cellar Club.
- The standard value of Liquid Interest is 0.10p per percentage; however, this value can change at the Wine Cellar Club's discretion.
- Each member will earn Liquid Interest when they shop - this credit will be deposited directly into their Bottle Bank once an order is complete. The amount of Liquid Interest earned will be calculated by multiplying the order total by the daily Liquid Interest rate. For example, if the daily Liquid Interest rate is 6.8% and you place an order for £100, you will earn £6.80 in Liquid Interest which will be deposited into your Bottle Bank.
- Only Wine Cellar Club members will earn Liquid Interest.
- Liquid Interest can only be redeemed on orders, it has no monetary value and can only be exchanged for goods.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- It is the Member’s responsibility to inform us of any changes to their personal information including their home address and delivery information.
- Membership of the Wine Cellar Club is available to residents of mainland UK only. Please enquire about delivery to alternative areas.
- The Wine Cellar Club will only deliver to a named, nominated individual aged 18 years or over at the Member’s specified delivery address. If the order cannot be delivered, unless otherwise agreed, repeat delivery costs will be charged to the individual.
- Whilst we use a specialist courier service, we advise members to check the order on receipt of delivery.
- Claims against breakage or short delivery must be made immediately by telephone to 01628 829 449 or by email to email@example.com.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products. In the event that a product is unavailable please contact the office on 01628 829 449, who will advise when the wine is due back in stock or suggest an alternative product.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of purchase, please contact the office on 01628 829 449 to arrange for the wine to be collected. A full refund will be credited to the card on which the purchase was made, providing the wines are returned undamaged and in pristine condition. Please note, there will be a collection / administration charge for returns of canceled orders.
- Members will be informed by email of any changes and additions to our Terms of Membership.
- The Wine Cellar Club reserves the right to withdraw membership if a Member is deemed to have failed to abide by our Terms and Conditions.